Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data.
Spectrum Merchandising Ltd is a Controller of the personal data you provide us. We may collect the following types of personal data from you:
In the operational use and maintenance of our services, Spectrum Merchandising Ltd may collect personal information when:
• you use our website;
• you use our services;
• you contact us by phone or email; or
• you are a recipient of our services.
This may include information which is recorded on items you have ordered or if you have:
• completed an online form,
• entered information on the Spectrum Merchandising Ltd website,
• provided information as part of a webform contact request / enquiry, or
• contacted Spectrum Merchandising Ltd by email, in writing or by phone.
We may collect the following types of information:
• your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details;
• information required to provide you with a service, and the details of the service that you have used;
• information collected through your use of the Spectrum Merchandising Ltd website • details of any enquiry;
• information about items delivered to; or
• signatory information when signing for receipt of a delivery.
Spectrum Merchandising collects your personal information in order to:
• provide you with our services
• process your order and to provide after sales service; and
• enhance or improve our services.
Spectrum Merchandising Ltd will not sell or provide your data to any third party where you have not provided your consent to do so. All other information is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and other applicable laws.
Directly from customers, for example when a customer contacts Spectrum Merchandising Ltd via email, the website, phone or in writing, regarding a delivery, signs to confirm receipt of a delivery, or makes an enquiry.
Your personal data is processed within Spectrum Merchandising Ltd, located in the United Kingdom.
Hosting and storage of your data takes place within the European Economic Area (EEA).
In operating our services, it may become necessary to transfer the data that we collect from you to third parties and business partners who are located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Any such transfer of information will only be in connection with the services that Spectrum Merchandising Ltd provides and Spectrum Merchandising Ltd will ensure that the information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
By providing your data to us you agree to this transfer taking place.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law, where you have consented with us to do so, or in order to fulfil our service to you.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information or terminate your account with us.
You have the right to access to any information that we hold relating to you. Requests must be made in writing and proof of identification is required to protect your information and to ensure it is not disclosed to unauthorised parties. You can also ask us to remove your data from our databases and we will not contact you again, unless it concerns an order you have placed.
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and file a complaint with them.